Jul 9, 2012
* Heroine Virtual LTD releases Cinelerra 4.4. Faster startup and responsiveness. Audio oscilloscope. Histogram updates. Audio gap removal. Better recording from webcams. Better live audio processing. Introducing the Bright theme for outdoor use.
Nov 13, 2011
* CinelerraCV 2.2 is released. It includes Hermann Vosseler's Bezier Patch (bezier automation for Cinelerra-CV fades, camera and projector), improved default settings, extended audio range, support for multiline label and clips comments, autodetection of OpenGL in configure, detection of v4l2. For more details see the release announcement.
This release inaugurates the new community GIT repo for Cinelerra.
Nov 21, 2010
* CinelerraCV 2.1.5 is out, with SOWT audio support, other improvements and bug fixes. For more details see the release announcement.
Oct 15, 2010
* While we are working on CinelerraCV 2.1.5, Heroine Virtual LTD releases Cinelerra 4.2. Of main interest might be the "Edit->Align edits" feature, which aligns all the audio edits with the video. Then there's the keyframe spanning feature, where highlighting a region with keyframe generation on causes effect tweeks to span all the keyframes. Then there's the fact that all assets are opened in subprocesses so they don't bring down the entire program when they crash. featuring nested sequences. Only the source code is available, no packages.
October 1-2, 2010
* The CinelerraCV community is at the Openvideo Conference in New York.
April 19, 2010
* CinelerraCV will be at the Connecticut Film Festival - Danbury CT on May 7 2010. The festival will pay a special attention to Free Software with dedicate talks and workshops. Scott Frase will represent the community doing a presentation on Video production using Free Software tools.
Dec 6, 2009
* The migration of our bugtracker from skolelinux.no to cinelerra.org is completed, thanks to the precious help of Cillian De Roiste. We moved also from Bugzilla to Trac. The bugtracker address is still http://bugs.cinelerra.org/; log-in details are unchanged.